Mine started April 2015, when I moved to Nevada. I blamed it on bed bugs in this old motel, but since I found this site I know now that wasn’t the case.
Before I moved in I stayed in a shelter and got food poisoning.
Anyone could name many reasons for the cause. I’m 62 and had hot flashes for twelve years. I should be done you’d think, but they still coming hot and heavy.
So in my case these could be the cause:
- Prolonged hot flashes.
- Parasites from food poisoning. (several times)
- Prolonged use of antihistamines, (for insomnia)
- Prolonged use of various supplements.
- Mastication from other allergies.
- My hand are by far the most intense symptoms with severe itching stinging and pain. Then it goes up my arms and back. It’s all above the waistline.
- Every time I have a hot flashes, so eating triggers hot flashes so I haven’t enjoyed a meal without itching since the onset. Summer weather of course triggers hot flashes. It wouldn’t be so bad if I could get over the hot flashes.
What I do for relief:
- Rinse in shower every other day,( use soap twice week)
- I use Olivine therapeutic cool mint tee tree soap, (Amazon) its really strong but can be diluted.
- Stay out of the heat or if possible move to a cool climate.
- Hope it goes away.
I hope these suggestions helps you.