Hello, dear mates. I’m from Russia, and I cured my cholinergic urticaria (холинергическую крапивницу…the fancy name). I’m not selling anything and so on, so be with me. To not share this publicly is something like a CRIME (by the way, not healing parasites and easing a human’s pain is a crime on a state level!). So please share this post publicly.
The simple cause of my hives was ascaridae / ascarididae (nothing special – our reaction to them is rather special hehe; though in urticaria I don’t see anything special = truth).
Ascarididae Treatment: (Note: Please talk to a doctor for exact treatment details)
1. Pyrantel or Piperazin (maybe, weaker treatment + less side effects)
2. Albendazole or Levamisole [maybe, stronger treatment, especially Levamisole, + more side effects (I don’t have any side effects)]
- Note 1: You will have an immediate effect, but to kick out, ascaridae is pretty intricate (ahaha), so you may have to REPEAT those treatments up to 15 times (use pauses to about 2 weeks start treatment when symptoms arise – but talk to your doctor).
- Note 2: Use instructions on dosage to each medicine, and only follow your doctor’s orders.
- Note 3: Talk to your doctor about using both treatments, even simultaneously, but don’t do such thing to ascaridae.
Ascaridae (Intestinal Roundworms) Prevention Tips:
1. Put your HANDS to your lips only when CLEANED (could be cleaned with water itself), and same thing goes to FOOD.
2. Be a good person! joking, this isn’t a prevention, but still be a good person.
Thanks for reading,
(Editor’s note: Not all cases of cholinergic urticaria are caused by a parasite such as ascaridae (many cases are idiopathic), but it never hurts to test for all potential causes).