Does anyone have experience and solutions for the following?
1) Walking can cause my feet to flare up: I try to walk slower, lather Eucerin Calming Cream on both feet in the morning, and even tighten the ties on my shoe laces to reduce any rubbing. Anyone experience similar pain when walking and have any ideas to make walking less painful?
2) Sleeping at night can be difficult: I take 20mg of Doxepin and sleep on top of the sheets with a light sheet on me in a colder room. Anyone also experience trouble sleeping at night and have any ideas to sleep better?
3) Anyone ever experience the itchy, tingly feeling when you go to the bathroom?
4) Anyone getting Xolair shots? And how many did it take to start feeling better? I coming up on my 4th shot.
5) Anyone taking Ketotifen, and how long did it take before you started seeing any relief? I’m taking 6 mg and been on it for only a week now.