I came across your blog and found that I have symptoms similar to what you had. I am a 27 yr old woman, and I had been diagnosed with chronic idiopathic urticaria 4 yrs back. I was initially on antihistamines but when I stopped taking antihistamines the hives came back. Then I tried homeopathic treatment. But I dont see any marked improvement.
Currently this is my routine:
1) Echinacea angustifolia ( one tab twice a day)
2) Quercetin +vit C 500 mg (twice a day)
3) Bromelain 1000 mg (twice a day)
4) Neem tablets (One per day)
5) Xyzal whenever itching sensation (Usually 5 mg per week)
Please help me with an updated diet. I recently got married and we have been trying to conceive. I dont want my antihistamines to have an effect on my future baby. So I wanted to try your diet.