I’ve been suffering from urticaria for a year and a half. The trigger for the breakout was permanent hair removal therapy, the device called HSR in a beautician. Did anyone else get it after permanent hair removal? The device operates on a heat that warms the follicle of the hair.
Since then I suffer every day. It gets worse in the sun, if I wear tight clothes, if I don’t sleep much – and it is vicious cycle because it is so itchy that I can’t sleep. The hives appear mostly in the legs, hands, knees, elbows, sometimes in my chest, and sometimes in my face, my forehead and my eyelids swell and turn red.
I took 4 telfast a day for a while. I changed to Lorastin 6 tabs a day, and I still suffer.
I did six shots of Xolair. Did it help someone? The last time this week the injection made me more hives.
I stopped working. I’m desperate. I don’t want to meet friends.
- I read about Doxepin here in the forum. Does it cause obesity? how much helped you? how long? do the hives come back if you stop the medicine? like all the other pills and injections?
- Nutrition – what helped you more? vegan? paleo? How do legumes, oatmeal, apples almonds. almond drink, soya drink, fish like salmon and Tuna affect you? I like these foods. I read about Hypoallergenic diet. Did it help anybody?
- What urticaria do I have? I know that heat has caused this, and that the sun worsens it. After the breakout my skin is sensitive to everything: to synthetic clothes, tight clothes, warm touch like a hot cup of tea. However, the rash comes out every day even if I wear loose clothes and even if I am a cool place with air conditioner. It just gets worse in the heat.
- I read about liver cleansing and kidney cleansing for the situation. can someone tell me wich herbs helped them? Parsley? Utica?
- Ladies pregnant, do the hives get worse or better? I wanted to get pregnant but this is not a good time.
- You notice a change with or without pets? I like my dog and the doctors says it is not him responsible. I am not allergic to pets. and didn’t suffer from any allergy until the urticaria.
- I don’t want to suffer anymore. Please write me any recommendation to help me survive cause I don’t want to live anymore…